Quail Eggs- hard boiled or blown out
Set out enough small bowls for however many colors you want to use
(remember you can adjust colors by adjusting the amount of soaking time).
For each color combine 1 Cup of Hot Water with 1/4 Cup of White Vinegar.
Add food coloring until desired color is reached.
Listed below are the colors that I used along with the number of drops of food coloring for each.
- Blue: 10 Drops of Blue Food Coloring
- Green: 8 Drops of Green Food Coloring
- Red/Pink: 4 Drops of Red Food Coloring
- Yellow: 5 Drops of Yellow Food Coloring
- Aqua: 4 Drops of Green and 4 Drops of Blue
- Orange: 4 Drops of Red and 3 Drops of Yellow
- Purple/Lavender: 4 Drops of Blue and 3 Drops of Red